The EddyCentre Laboratory consists of several parts:
- A browser installed on your machine (Assumed to be the Internet Explorer
version 5.0 or greater).
- The EddyCentre Lab Tools (ActiveX Controls) - downloaded from our site and
installed (registered) on your machine.
- Access to the Internet (broadband access is not necessary).
Enter the EddyCentre Laboratory from our home page at www.eddycentre.com. You
must be a registered user to enter the lab, but don't worry, we allow visitors.
However, we don't show our visitors everything, you must be a subscribing member
to see all the inspection data.
Once you have access to our Lab page you will see
- The laboratory web page served up by our server.
- The Lab Tools displayed inside the browser.
- The inspection model results also served up by our server being used by
our Lab Tools.
If your machine has access to all of these you could see a display similar
to that below.
View of our EddyCentre Inspection Tool using the Impedance Display
and the DataLogger Tools
For further information: